Monday, August 9, 2010

Newborn Pictures at Balboa Park- July 17th 2010

While I was pregnant, I really wanted maternity pictures done. I was having a hard time finding anyone. I was browsing Craigslist one day and came accross a post about pictures for military wives. I emailed the photographer and made arrangements. We met her in San Diego and had a great shoot! We loved the pictures and decided that we would have her do Brayden's newborn pictures too. Her name is Kristi Moreno and she is the sweetest woman ever. She does great pictures and we couldn't be happier. Her website is http://www.kristimariephotos.com/ and I know she has a facebook too, but I am blanking on it. I know you can look her up by her name or kristi marie photography.

These are just some of the amazing pictures that she took for us!!

No comments:

Post a Comment