Monday, August 9, 2010

Funny Story

Zack and I are both first time parents and even though I have been around babies for so long, I am still learning things. We have learned to work together on a lot of things. Zack is so helpful and he never complains. He changes diapers like a champ, but one day he wasn't quick enough.
It was a particularly rough night. Brayden hadn't slept much and we were up pretty early. Zack had gone to PT early in the morning and came home and made me pancakes. Brayden was hanging out in his swing and daddy decided to love on him before he went to work. He also decided to change his diaper. He got the changing pad out and set it on the table, why I do not know! He was going about his business and when he lifted Brayden's legs the little booger pooped EVERYWHERE! It got on Zack, who had JUST gotten dressed for work, the couch and the floor. Great mustard colored, breastfed baby poop on all light colored items. I couldn't help but laugh! He was always making fun of me for getting pee everywhere, I guess this was pay back time.
Our sweet little stinker

1 comment: